Tuesday 7 November 2017

Cotton On Mini Haul

One of my favourite clothing brands is Cotton On. I love the quality of their clothes as well as the affordability. Recently they had had sale to coincide with Halloween, where almost everything was 31% off! I couldn't help myself, so I had a look online and found some really cool graphic t-shirts! I do love me a graphic t-shirt, so with the 31% off, I got me a few!

I love the style of the two that I am going to talk about first. They are both choker style long tanks. 
The first one has Phoenix Festival on the front, with an American Eagle, then on the back there is a list of American Cities. I love the colour of this tank, it's a dark grey and I think it will look great with jeans.



The other tank I bought is really cool. It has a motorbike on the front, with American Motorcycles written above it. I love the colours too, with the pink, purple and peach. It just makes it look a little bit more girly! The back it really cool too, it has a triangle cutout with mesh, so great for summer.
The thing I love most about this top is the little caption underneath the bike that says 'I can't even ride'  This is so me because I like Harley Davidson bikes, but have never ridden one! 



The next t-shirt is one I just had to get. Again it's the choker style that I love and it has David Bowie on the front! I love his music and thing he was so talented so when I saw this t-shirt I knew I had to have it. The material of all these t-shirts are white lightweight, this are great for summer but also goo if you like to layer up too. 


The final top I have is just a plain pink tee, with a v shaped neckline and has a pretty palm tree graphic with 'Give me a Break' written underneath. 

I hope you enjoyed my mini haul, I can't wait until the weather heats up a little here so I can actually were them! 

Stay tuned for more posts coming soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment