Monday 16 October 2017

My Quick and Easy Self Tanning Routine

Hi all, welcome back to my blog I hope you are all well!

In today's post I will be sharing with you my very simple self tanning routine. With the weather starting to warm up here in Australia, which is exciting and with that means lots of bronzed up bodies!

So here is my easy to follow self tanning routine along with a brief description of the products I use!

My products of choice when it comes to self tanning is always Bondi Sands. I have been using their products for some time now and highly recommend the brand. The products are easy to apply and look very even and natural.

So to begin with, I use the self tan eraser to remove any remaining tan that is on my skin. This is an awesome product to get rid of those spots of tan that won't come off with regular exfoliating. All you need to do is apply this to the areas that you tan removed from, leave on for about five minutes and then rinse off! So easy and such a great product to have in your regular tanning routine.


The next step is to exfoliate the skin, with some exfoliating gloves and your favourite body wash or soap. I am currently using Zoella's Jelly and Gelato Shower shake. It smells amazing while really softening your skin. I do this step to make my skin smooth and ready for application of the tannng products.

After I have patted myself dry, I stand in front of my mirror to apply my tan. The one I use is the Bondi Sands Ultra Dark, and love it! I do this because it's easy to see the parts of my skin that I miss and to ensure that I have a nice, even application. To apply the tan, I always use a tanning mitt. I use the Bondi Sands one, and this really helps to give you an even application while preventing you from getting "Tan Hands".


I will usually wait about 10-15 minutes before getting dressed, to allow the tan to dry. My usual time for applying tan is at night, and I will then rinse of the guide colour in the morning when I get up. This gives the tan a good amount of time to fully develop.

As I said earlier in my post,




No comments:

Post a Comment