Sunday 22 October 2017

Products I am loving - Spring 2017



Hello, welcome back to my blog! In today's post. I want to talk about the products that I am currently loving, so keep on reading to find out what products they are!

With the weather starting to warm up here in Australia, I love to fake tan! My product of choice is always Bondi Sands and I have been using their products for a while now. I use Ultra Dark, and as scary as this sounds, it really isn't! I like to look a little extra bronzed, and it's great because I only need to apply one coat of this to achieve my desired result. I always get complemented on how great my tan looks, which is always lovely to hear! The bast way to apply is by using a tanning mitt, to get a nice even coverage!


Recently Zoella Beauty released a new range of products, and I was super excited to know that they are available in Australia! I tried the shower shake and the bath fizzers and love them both! The scent is just beautiful, and makes your whole bathroom smell amazing. The shower shake is really moisturising and leaves your skin so soft.


I am totally addicted to Kmart, and love the face that they stock one of my favourite brands, BYS Cosmetics. I recently purchased the peach palette to try, I have the Too Faced one as well so wanted to compare the two. I really like it. The colours are lovely and very bendable and pigmented. For only 12 dollars, it's definitely something worth picking up if you love the warmer toned eyeshadows.


When it comes to my eyebrows, I love a really simple routine. My brows are one thing I have to do everyday, and the simpler and quicker that is, the happier I am! I purchased the Maybelline Brow Tattoo recently and it has become my favourite brow product to use. It's such a simple product to use and really effective.

So there's the product that I'm loving at the moment. I hope you enjoyed reading, and stay tuned for more posts coming soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment